Had protected sex, work out, using fat burners. Warm feeling on penis. Due to condom or peeing?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Question
Hi I had protected sex 6 days ago, I'm working out and using fat burners and I know they make you pee alot. But I've also noticed the tip of my penis has a mild warm feeling. Did I react to the condom or is it because of excessive peeing?
There's no discharge of any sort and no pain when urinating. But I'm still worried. No rashes of any sort etc. it's just at my tip I feel slight discomfort of a warm like feeling. I'm not too sure what's wrong. Your help would be greatly appreciated
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
There could be few possibilities giving rise to the warm sensation at the tip of the penis.
1. A mild reaction to the lubricant or synthetic rubber material of the condom.
2. Irritation caused by the metabolite contents of the urine by virtue of the fat burners which you are consuming.
3. Inadequate water intake could possibly be the most probable cause.
As you had protected sex, no discharge, no burning or purulent discharge or feverish feel there is no chance of an infection.
I would suggest three remedies.
1. Drink at least 2.5 to 3 liters of water daily.
2. Retract the foreskin and clean the area with a mild detergent twice a day.
3. After cleaning the area Keep the penis under cold running water two or three times a day.
I am sure the above measures will certainly help you out.

Follow-up: Had protected sex, work out, using fat burners. Warm feeling on penis. Due to condom or peeing? 32 minutes later
Thank you very much I'm sure it's my water intake koz these fat burners really dehydrate you and I don't think I drink enough water daily so il try drink more thank you very much.

Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 4 minutes later
thanks for the feedback.
I think increasing the water intake will surely help you out.