Had protected sex with prostitute. Later had unprotected sex with partner. Now partner has black mole in anus, partner pregnant. Guide

Question
Hi Doc,
i had a protected sex with a prostitute 45 days ago and after that i had unprotected sex with my wife now she has a black mole (tree shaped) around her anus. Is this some kind of STD. She is 5 months old pregnent. Please help. im worried. No pain or itching in those places
Posted Sat, 1 Jun 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
The pigmented spot that you have noticed around the anus is likely to be a benign mole. This is not suggestive of any STD and is not likely to affect the baby she is carrying.
Since the spot has appeared recently and is dark in color, you need to watch it for any change in size, shape, ulceration, bleeding, etc. In case any of these changes appear then consider consulting a dermatologist for a direct examination.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.