Had protected sex, took contraceptive. Missed period, White clear discharge. Am I pregnant?

Mar 2013
Hi, I had protected sex on the 6th of april, i took the morning after pill, ellaone the morning after, my last period was on the 26th of March till the 31st of March, and i am now 2 days late for my period and i just had a white clear discharge, what does this mean? I am very worried.
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 6 minutes later
You had protected sex plus took emergency contraceptive on time.
The chances of pregnancy are pretty remote for you.
However, as you have missed your period, take a urine pregnancy test.
If negative, you have mostly missed your period due to the emergency contraceptive, which can delay or prep one your periods by a week or more.
Please do not worry.
Take care, and feel free to discuss further.