Had protected sex, oral and vaginal. Chances of HIV infection?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Hi sir I recently had sex with a prostitute and it was protected oral and vaginal . Just wanted to know my odds of contracting HIV.. Just really nervous
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are safe as far as HIV is concerned.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX
You are safe.
With protected sex, that too, for both vaginal and oral (from the beginning to end), you are totally protected as far as HIV is concerned.
Very very rarely there is possibility of STD, if that lady had one such, likely to occur in the unprotected area around genitals like the base of penis or in the pubic or groin.This is rarest possibility. As far HIV it it almost has an absolute protection if the condom is in place till your completion of act.