Had protected sex, never ejaculated. Had ipill. Chances of pregnancy and ipill effect?

Question
Hi, am a virgin, and I dont think I had proper sex with my partner, but He did penetrated into me a bit(To be honest am not sure ), but my partner says he dint release anything into me.also he was wearing a condom though m still scared it might got off, however I had I-pill within 14 hours, are there still any chances of me getting pregnant and at the same time, wot if he never penetrated(and I was virgin) me and I took ipill, will it have any effects, PlS hELP. Any help will be genuinely appreciated.
Posted Sat, 1 Jun 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 7 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX
I dont think you need to fear pregnancy right now. Firstly your partner was protected and also because there was no ejaculation.You have also taken an emergency contraceptive pill and you should get withdrawal bleeding within a week. Your cycle may be irregular for the next month or so so be advised.

Follow-up: Had protected sex, never ejaculated. Had ipill. Chances of pregnancy and ipill effect? 3 minutes later
Just for double confirmation, I took I pill within 14 hours, will it be effective even if we had proper sex?

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 minute later
Yes it would. Even if there was ejaculation,the emergency contraceptive would be effective. You should bleed within a week.

Follow-up: Had protected sex, never ejaculated. Had ipill. Chances of pregnancy and ipill effect? 29 minutes later
My period is due in another 3 days, so wot if I dont bleed? Also, wot if i never had sex and just took Ipill?

Thanks alot for your time

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 13 minutes later
You should take a pregnancy test if you dont bleed within 4 weeks. But after ipill intake, there should be bleeding within 7 days. Wait till your period comes. Ipill is a hormone,and injudicious use of that will cause menstrual irregularities, difficulty to get pregnant in the future.