Had protected sex but unprotected oral sex. Noticed small cut on penis, no blood or fluid. STD?

Dermatologist
Question
Can I send you a photo of my penis so you could examine it for herpes or hpv?

Hello. I am experiencing somewhat worrisome symptoms on me penis after a protected sexual encounter approx 2 weeks ago. Approx three days after I had sex, I noticed a small red "cut" on my penis. I did not experience any pain. It appeared as though the skin was trying to scab over. No blood or fluids were present. I am worried that this could be herpes or HPV. The female did perform oral sex on me without a condom. Could this XXXXXXX possibly be from rough oral sex (teeth) or something of that nature? Friction during intercourse? I have been taking photos of me penis during the past two weeks. It appears to be "healing", although, its been two full weeks and it is still not completely healed. Can you take a look and see what this could possibly be?
Again, I am experiencing no pain, blisters or discharge. Also, no itching
Posted Thu, 27 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Thanks for the query and photographs.
It is definitely not herpes.
Herpes appears in cluster of clear fluid filled lesions, which are usually itchy.
It cannot be a single lesion.

According to me It is a simple cut followed by bacterial infection.
Dont worry at all just apply some anti bacterial cream, soon you will be fine.
The healing is slow because of the moisture and there are lot of bacteria in the glans area.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you

Follow-up: Had protected sex but unprotected oral sex. Noticed small cut on penis, no blood or fluid. STD? 16 minutes later
Thanks for the response. So you don't think it's herpes or HPV? It does seem to be healing and looking better, but it's been 2 weeks and still not 100%. What cream should I put on it? I've been putting nepsporin on it. So you don't think I have anything to worry about it?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 43 minutes later
Hello.
Yes it is not herpes.
Better apply mupirocine cream, twice daily.
It is better than neosporin.
Dont worry it will take time but will surely heal.

Thank you