Had protected sex but had rubbed without condom. Have delayed periods, vaginally wet with sticky liquid. Pregnant?

Hi Doctor,
I am 25 year old. I had protected sex around 10 to 12 days after my last period ended on August 23rd. He did cum inside but the condom did not break and he withdrew immediately. After 2 days, we again had protected sex. Both the times he did slightly rub himself against my vagina before wearing condom but did not insert and it was just for a few seconds. I usually have a normal 25 to 27 days cycle. It was due around 18th - 19th but its been 5 days overdue now. Are there any possibilities of pregnancy. I am really worried about this thing since last 2 days. my vaginal area is usually wet with white sticky liquid. But since last 3 - 4 days the white portion is in a very dry form. No other changes noticed in me.

Please advise.
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes it can be.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem there does exist a possibilty that you can be pregnant .Since your are 5 days over your due date for menses . Some times secretion may also contain sperm and lead to pregnancy .Plus you had sex near your ovulation time so there is need to be more particular regarding this issue.

If you are concerned about this pregnancy it is advisable to you to consult a gynaecologist immediately and get your urine test for pregnancy done to rule it out .

Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: Had protected sex but had rubbed without condom. Have delayed periods, vaginally wet with sticky liquid. Pregnant? 20 hours later
Thank you, Doctor!

This morning I had my periods :)

Thanks once again for your time.
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Thank you.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Be careful in future . Its good you are relieved.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Shruti