Had protected sex and while taking off condom got vaginal fluid on hand with cut. Chances of HIV?

hi doc I had a question.. 2 months ago I had sex with a sex worker I used protection and after having sex I took off my condom and in the process of that I got some vaginal fluid on my hand I had forgot a had a small cut and when I looked there was some vaginal fluid on it can I get HIV that way
Posted Fri, 11 Oct 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 32 minutes later
with conform use the chances of transmitting HIV is low . the chances of getting infected with vaginal fluid in cut wound is about 0.25% . you need to do HIV testing now after 6 weeks and after 6 months. avoid contact with saliva and vaginal fluid and try using double condoms