Had protected sex and puled the condom before ejaculation. Slimish residue under condom. Necessary to take plan B?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2013
May 2013
Question
can my girlfriend get pregnant if we had sex and we wore a condom and after we were done i pulled out before i ejaculated and i felt a slimish residue under and at the base of the condom she is about to start her period in a week or so but unsure of the acual date it had been irregular the past couple months so should i go get plan B or not?
Posted Tue, 29 Oct 2013 in Getting Pregnant

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Possibility of pregnancy is less

Detailed Answer:
The possibility of pregnancy is less in your case.
As :
- You used condom
-There was no ejaculation
-Possibly she was not around the period of ovulation.
If you are sure that there was no ejaculation inside the vagina, no need to take the emergency pill.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion.