Had protected sex and later seen white mark on foreskin. STD?

I had protected sex and couple days later seen a white XXXXXXX on my forskin was abit worried i rubbed it and it came off dont know what it is?it was pretty rough sex
Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not a sign of sexually transmitted disease.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Just a white XXXXXXX doesn’t indicate sexually transmitted disease. Because, usually STD sign and symptom will be itchy white PATCH not just white XXXXXXX also it could present as red lesions over the foreskin, burning micturition, discharge from urethra.

It's important to keep in mind that symptoms aren't always a good measure of determining whether you or your partner has an STD. Many sexually transmitted diseases can remain asymptomatic for years. As you had protected sex the risk is drastically reduced.
Hence I advise you to wait and see if there is worsening of symptoms or new occurrence of symptoms you can consult a sexual health specialist. If you are too much concerned, you can even go for screening.
Next time kindly have safe sex, with a known partner.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile