Had protected sex. Took took plan b. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Worrisome

Had sex on 9/29. (First day of mensturation was 9/20) there was protection for the most part (a condom had to be reapplied) and he did not appear to have ejaculated. In a panic I took plan b 30 hours later. On 10/4 I had what looked like a period which was 4 days long. Been stressed out off and on as the intercourse caused an injury which caused a lot of pain and all I could do was rest. Nearly two week late and 7 negative pregnancy tests later I still don't have my period. Help!
Posted Tue, 20 Nov 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 8 minutes later
You can be assurred that you arent pregnant.You had withdrawal bleeding from the Plan B that you took on the 4th Oct.That was your period.Now you will be expecting your next period around 4th Nov.This is your new date now. Also seitz bath with betadine solution will help a lot with any injury and decrease the pain.