Had protected oral sex and did not have vaginal sex due to not erected penis. Risk of HIV?

Question
I had protected oral (blowjob performed on me).. protected vaginal sex.. though I was actually too drunk as a result my dick dint enter the vagina.. as in it wasnt erect enuf.... am I at risk of HIV?
This encounter was with a Commercial Sex Worker.
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 1 hour later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX

First thing is that you had protected sex and second is that your did not have vaginal sex due to not erected penis which means you didn't even had a contact with that worker which clears you of being at risk of HIV.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask

Thanks

Follow-up: Had protected oral sex and did not have vaginal sex due to not erected penis. Risk of HIV? 5 hours later
Thank you for a prompt response.

My penis didn't enter the vagina completely, but the head was in contact with the vaginal surface while we were trying to get it in. This obviously was with the condom on. Does this change ur assessment.

Also we were involved in kissing (only lip to lip n not open mouth) and brief vaginal fingering but again at the surface n not inside.

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 4 hours later
My assessment will remain the same. The professional worker isn't a confirm case of HIV but if we assume she have it as she is at high risk due to her work then you didn't had any direct contact with her. Lips kissing or using finger do not cause HIV.

If you still are worried then go for HIV antibody test after 12 weeks of the sexual encounter and if it comes back negative then its confirmatory.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask.

Thanks

Follow-up: Had protected oral sex and did not have vaginal sex due to not erected penis. Risk of HIV? 10 hours later
Thank you very much doctor.

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 16 minutes later
You are always welcome