Had protected intercourse. What are the risk of contracting HIV or STD?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
had sex with an excort protected but b4 she gave me a blowjob with the condom on me but on sex i didnt pull my dick quickly after ejaculation and semen around my base whats the risk here
Posted Tue, 19 Feb 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Thanks for writing in .
There is nothing to be worried about as there is very little to none risk involved.
As per your history, only your semen came in contact with your base of penis.
HIV or STD transmission by this kind of exposure is unlikely.Transmission can only take place only when there is exchange of body fluids like semen /vaginal fluids/blood etc.
In your case none of this kind of exchange took place.
Also I would to like to know-
Did you had anytime contact with her vaginal fluid?
Did you see any ulcer/visible sore over vagina or oral cavity?
Answer the questions and we can continue the discussion here.
Regards.
DrSudarshan
Dermatologist, HIV specialists

Follow-up: Had protected intercourse. What are the risk of contracting HIV or STD? 1 hour later
no I didnt come in contact with her vagina fluid and i didnt see any sore too.... i have a question ?
what if around my pubic area was her vagina fluid ?
The point is I didnt take my penis right after ejaculation? so some of the semen leaked only on my base i think. question 2 if it possible for me to get in contact with her fluid around my base and how risky for hiv ?
Ps... she gave me a bj with condom on b4 I use same condom to have vagina sex with her .... condom used was contex dotted condom

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Hi again,
Thanks for details.
Even if her vaginal fluid did came in contact with your pubic area there is no chance of HIV as fluid exchange did not take place.
As the whole act was condom protected and did not had any sores /ulcers.
There is no any risk of HIV transmission in your case.
You can have peaceful mind as the exposure narrated by you does not carry any risk of HIV transmission.
Hope this helps.
Regards.

Follow-up: Had protected intercourse. What are the risk of contracting HIV or STD? 5 minutes later
ok with the same condom on me giving a blow job and same condom for intercourse wont the condom gets weaker or hiv risk? sorry for bothering u with this cos i have a trouble mind and thanks for ya response..... and what if my semen got in contact with her fluid at my base is that possible? and one last question ... what if her fluid got in contact with my semen at the base ?

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 13 hours later
Hi again,
Even if her fluid along with the semen came to contact with your pubic region it does not count as fluid exchange.If her fluid comes in contact with mucosa like oral or genital region then there is small risk.if her fluid comes in contact with your ulcerated skin or eroded genital mucosa then there is risk involved.As none of this has taken place in your case there is nothing to be worried about.
Oral sex does cause weakening of condom but unless it breaks there is no extra risk.Breakage of condom exposes risk of transmission.
As no real exposure has occurred there is no risk in your case. Hope this clears your doubts.
Regards .

Follow-up: Had protected intercourse. What are the risk of contracting HIV or STD? 38 minutes later
Finally it does clear my mind thanks so much.... I will never do this again and please pray for me also so I would not do this huge mistake again it will make the world much better ....... one last thing ... Contex dotted condom, are they latex condom ?

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Hi again,
I wish you a good health now and in future.
Contex condoms are a latex condoms.
If you are satisfied with the answer do accept it and rate it at the end.

Follow-up: Had protected intercourse. What are the risk of contracting HIV or STD? 9 minutes later
Which country are you from and how do I rate it
And please what department do you work for thank u so much God bless u

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 2 hours later
Hi again,
You can rate the answer once you ACCEPT it.then you can decide on rating it.
Im from India and I work for department of dermatology, STD ,HIV in india.
You can also visit my profile at same website in skin,hair , nail dr category.
In future if you need any advise in my speciality, you can directly ask me as ASK Dr Sudarshan in question.