Had protected foreplay with a masseuse. Am I safe?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2013
May 2013
Question
last months i just foreplay with a masseuse and i was wearing condom, i just put it on her XXXXXXX and little bit in just one cm , so it is safe
please
thank you
Posted Fri, 7 Jun 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 20 minutes later

As you used condom during that time, there is less possibility for:
-Transmission of any infection
-Pregnancy
So if there was no breakage or slipping of condom, no need to worry.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: Had protected foreplay with a masseuse. Am I safe? 11 minutes later
hi Dr
i didn't do anything, no kiss ,no sex and no breakage or slipping ,but she just make a little bit blowjob when i was wearing condom and after the foreplay ,
i was afraid because its the first time for me, and i felt thats wrong to do that so i came fast to finish it without any sex

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 7 hours later

As you were wearing the condom and as there was no direct contact with any vaginal secretions, no need to worry.
Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.