Had preputioplasty done to relieve tight foreskin. Able to retract but penis is sensitive and foreskin doesn't move

Infertility Specialist
Last year I had preputioplasty done to relieve a tight foreskin. I am now able to retract the foreskin easily whilst flaccid or in an erect state. However the penis glans are still very sensitive not sore and when I have sex I notice the foreskin doesn't move up and down. My foreskin doesn't cover the penis head completely whilst in a flaccid state I'm not experiencing any pain thankfully.. Any recommendations?
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You are perfectly fine

Detailed Answer:

It is not necessary that foreskin to cover the glans after getting the preputioplasty as some part of skin is removed. It is perfectly normal and nothing to worry. Enjoy your sexlife without think much about this as you are perfectly fine.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist