Had premature ventricular contraction. Getting fluttering sensation in heart. What's going on?
User rating for this question
The last two weeks I have received flutters in my heart area that last 10-15 seconds. I suffer PVC but this is different. I had a holter and no pvcs seen. It's scary and I'm not sure what to do.
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. (Prof.) Subroto Mandal 1 hour later
People also viewed
- What is premature ventricular contractions in a fetus
- Are leaky penisis normal
- What does morphology mean in ekg
- Marijuana withdrawal and ekg
- Premature ventricular contractions compared to heart murmurs
- Leaky valve in lung
- Leaky mitral natural remedies
- What are the symptoms of premature ventricular contractions?
- What cases premature ventricular contractions
- Can you have a normal ekg and still have heart problems
- Can fluttering be due to premature ventricular contractions?
- Symptoms of pulmonary valve leak
- Pregnancy without ejection
- Pain left scapula tachycardia
- High gallbladder ejection fraction