Had premature ejaculation. Take dapoxetine. Erection is weak. What to do?

I had Premature Ejaculation.i started to take dapoxetine and it worked fine for second erection and i was able to delay ejaculation for more than 10 minutes. 2 weeks before i took 90 mg of dapoxetine for two days continously and sfter that i am not able to get second erections and even my first erection is weak.I had a very strong erection and my size was very good but now after taking dapoxetine its become weak. I am not keen on taking Viagra/cialis/sidenafall or such kind of drugs for erections .please let me know what to do
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 11 hours later
Thank you for the query, Mr Contactsantosb

I am glad that you are not willing to take Viagra like drugs for erection improvement

Usually, if one sexual dysfunction (premature ejaculation (PME) in your case) arises, secondary to that another sexual dysfunction (erectile problem (EP) in your case) occur as a reaction to former

Therefore, it is very important to decrease one's own worry (understanding this will be like taking "viagra" or "dapoxetine"

I would say the scenario does not seem to be too severe in your case

In people who are not willing to take medication for such issues, XXXXXXX sensate focus technique" , understanding normal sexual cycle plus decreasing "performance anxiety" with some anti-anxiety drugs like benzodiazepine group of drugs like etizolam / beta blocker group of drugs, helps.

I would suggest not to take dapoxetine frequently and in high dose without employing above mentioned issues.

Consulting a psychiatrist / sexologist/ clinical psychologist should help, in addition

Wish you a happy sexual life
Follow-up: Had premature ejaculation. Take dapoxetine. Erection is weak. What to do? 1 hour later
OK thanks,
but now for ED what should i do?

and you mentioned of antyi anxeity drugs ke benzodiazepine group of drugs like etizolam / beta blocker. Please let me know the dosage of these drugs. and i ejaculate in 10 to 15 seconds. So please suggest the drug accordingly.

i have tried all the kegel/reverse kegel and edging/baloon techniques?

i am trying to increase testrostone levels naturally by sprinting in gym and drinking lot of watermelon/pomogrante juice. please suggest increasing testrostone will help
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 3 hours later
If you have low level of blood testosterone or you think you may have low testosterone, then to avoid mental confusion one can do blood testing for testosterone level

Benzodiazepines and beta-blockers are usually started from low dose. Prescribing dose and dosage is against healthcare magic policy. Therefore, I am afraid I would be able to do so

Sensate focus technique for EP and squeeze technique for PME should help.

Good luck
k thnkz...
but how do u suggest to reverse the effect of Dapoxetine..?
i also heard dapoxetine reduces dopamine and how to get it up

and how to increase testrostrome other than zinc capsules..?

Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 1 hour later
Effect of Dapoxetine should wean off in a week time

Effect of dapoxetine on dopamine do occur after regular long term intake of dapoxetine

If blood testosterone level is normal, then no need to take any medication for increasing testosterone. Because this will have its own side effects

If you do not know your blood testosterone, and you are merely assuming or apprehensive for the same, then better do a blood testosterone and blood DHT (di-hydroxy testosterone). If the level is low, then consult an endocrinologist (hormone specialist)

Wish you good health and happiness
Follow-up: Had premature ejaculation. Take dapoxetine. Erection is weak. What to do? 6 hours later
Can i take SNDRI antidepressants now may be after a month when i am back in sexual activity instead of SSRI/dapoxetine..

WHat do u suggest?

or is it right to take wellubrutin?
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 10 hours later
Wellubrutin or SNDRI that that you are referring to contains bupropion which is used not primarily for treatment of EP or PME; but used as an antidepressant in higher doses in those who have developed sexual dysfunction with other psychotropics. Because Bupropion has least sexual side effect among all antidepressants, usually.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Good luck