Had period. Been spotting brown discharge. What is it? Means harm?

So I had my period from feb 10th to the 15th. Now the last 2 days I have been spotting brown stuff. I'm not sure of what it is. Also when I whipe after the restroom it is brown. What does this mean? Please help...
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
You seem to be having mid cycle spotting.This happens in many women and its normal. You need not worry about this,unless the bleeding continues for more than a couple of days, or becomes heavier.Normally its only spotting lasting 2-3 days midcycle.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further