Had partial hysterectomy due to polyps. Having painful and copious menstruation. Foul smelling discharge with blood clots. Advice?

hi. I had a partial hysterectomy due to polyps and other symptoms, inluding painful and copious menstruation. This was done in 2008. Now I had at least one very large bleeding polyp removed and sent for biopsy. this was 4 days ago. My discharge began as brownish like old blood with small clots (size of peas or less). Evolved into black incredibly foul smelling discharge also with BLACK clots. Lots of cramping! What in the world is left to cramp? What do I need to do? Waiting on results of transvaginal and transabdominal ultrasound which I absolutely believe will show something not so good. I have had these tests before and never had the TV US make me feel as though I were going to vomit from pain. Advice? Thoughts? Thank you.
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hello, I would be happy to help you!

Detailed Answer:
When they took your uterus out, did they take the cervix?

Thank you.