Had pap smear, was given Doxy, flucon and candifem. Pregnant with yellow discharge. Suggest?

My wife had pap smear in Dec-2012 and following is result -

Microscopic Description - Adequate cellular smear, shows mixture of mature squamous cells and round cells. Background shows plenty of polymorphs and RBC

Concusion - H/S/O Cervicitis.

She was given

1. Tab Doxy 100 mg - twice daily for 7 days
2. Tab Satrogye - twice daily for 3 days
3. Tab Flucon - One tablet daily for three days
4. Candifem vaginal tab for 5 days

She is currently 6 weeks pregnant. During very initial days she was having little white discharge but it has turned pale yellow in last two-three days. Is there anything to worry?
Posted Sat, 29 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 35 minutes later

The white discharge in early pregnancy is a normal sign but your wife is having pale yellow discharge so you should consult a gynecologist immediately because it is a sign of vaginal infection and it will affect your baby growth also.

She will give her a proper antibiotic course after vaginal swab culture and sensitivity. She should maintain a proper hygiene, use wipes, no use of perfumes and deodorant. Get her ultrasonography test done to see the fetal cardiac activity and exact weeks of pregnancy

Hope I have answered your question If you have further query I will be happy to help.

Dr. Richa