Had panic episode. Prescribed Zyprexa. Can this be seizure?

dtr had first time ever manic episode..i month ago....she is of course like most patient....saying this is not the right medication.....hospitalized...on 20 mg of zyprexa...she is have these episodes lately...goes into a stare, then has to lie down for a while.....she just says she need to be quiet for a minute....eyes glaze this a symptom a small seizure?......what questions.....should I be asking her to determine if this is happening...she's only 5'1 and weighs 105 lbs....her dr will not listen to her.....
Posted Sun, 22 Sep 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It could be depression after mania.

Detailed Answer:
Hi there, thanks for asking. It could be depression (mild) after the manic episode which many patients experience. It could be managed with dose adjustment and also improvement of her sleep. Small seizures (absence seizure) are common in preadolescence. Let me know if you have any other question. I wish her mood get stabilized very soon.