Had p24 combo HIV 1&2 test, vdrl, hep c and RNA PCR HIV 1 test negative after sex with prostitute. Suggest

Doctor I was in Antwerp Belgium on 21 October and ended up with a prostitute. She looked clean and put on a condom on my penis as the very first thing. She then gave me a quick oral erection with the condom on and we had 3-4 mins of protected vaginal sex. On day 6 I had a p24 combo HIV 1&2 test, vdrl, hep c and unrobe sample, all negative. On day 14 I again did the p24 HIV 1&2 combo test again negative. On day 15 I did the RNA PCR HIV 1 test, also came negative. What do you suggest. I quite scared.
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: repeat the test just once Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query. You are almost negative for HIV. However, I suggest you to repeat the P24 test or the RNA PCR Test just once again after 21 days. Also, you can do an ELISA HIV antibody test after 6 months. If this test is negative too, then there is nothing to worry at all. Even now, you are negative for HIV. I am telling you these further tests to be doubly sure of your status. There is no need to be scared. Please relax. Hope this helps you. Regards,
Follow-up: Had p24 combo HIV 1&2 test, vdrl, hep c and RNA PCR HIV 1 test negative after sex with prostitute. Suggest 12 days later
Hello doctor, As you had advised, I went ahead and had a p24 CMIA AG+AB test on the 28th day, the index value came out as 0.19, non reactive, hence negative. With this test also done do you recommend any further testing. I also had a vdrl(RPR) test done on the same day and the result was negative. Can I move on with my life now or should o do some additional tests? I have a wife and a 1.5 Yr old child.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 15 hours later
Brief Answer: please move on in life Detailed Answer: Hello, I am glad to hear the tests results. All are negative :) I do not recommend any further testing for you. Please move on with life and wish you good health :) Take care!