Had oral sex and hand manipulation. Noticed blood in urethra and burning sensation on penis. Advise?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
my girlfriend was giving mw vigorus oral sex and then hand manipulation and then I noticed blood from urethea ,I stopped urinated saw some blood then normal urination the ejaculated with no blood.I felt a burn when some lub was put on penis when this happened
Posted Sat, 13 Jul 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 49 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
trivial injury to your urethra during rough vigorous oral sex by your girl friend.

You have passed few drops of blood and and had normal urination and ejaculation without any blood.

Do not worry this is mostly minor injury to your urethra.

Take anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac for 5 days.

Ensure to take more water

Consult qualified Urologist in case you pass blood with urine or through urethra,

Avoid sexual encounters till you become fine .

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Had oral sex and hand manipulation. Noticed blood in urethra and burning sensation on penis. Advise? 9 hours later
today no blood in urine just alittle irritation at tip of penis

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
Since there is no bleeding ,you need not worry at all. Continue taking pain killers for 3-4 days more.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.