Had oral sex. What are my chances of getting HIV?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
I just had protected vaginal sex with a call-girl (condom), but before this I licked her vagina and anus, and she performed oral sex on me (felacio) without a condom. What I my risks of contracting AIDS. She also licked my anus unprotected.
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Thanks for the query. The risk is very low,but I suggest HIV testing if you have any doubts about her HIV positivity. The risk of HIV transmission during oral sex is about 1.5/ 10 000 exposure. So this is almost negligible and there is no need to be worried ,but as I said if you want to be 100% sure you can do tests 4 weeks after intercourse. WIsh you good health. Feel free to ask.