Had oral sex. Noticed bruise on penis tip. What are the risks?

Excellent

Question
Saturday evening my wife and I engaged in oral sex. The next morning within 7-9 hours I now have what looks to be some sort of bruising on the tip of my penis. It does not itch nor burn and the skin in the area is not coarse or risen. There are multiple spots almost purple in color please advise
Posted Thu, 3 Jan 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
I understand your concern and will try to address it.
I have seen the photograph sent by you and have read your complaint and I feel it to be minor bleeding locally from mild sexual trauma resulting in couple of bruises.
Since the other partner is your wife and you don't have any symptom like itching,burning,discharge etc,it looks that it is just a mild bruise which shall go off its own.
Just keep a watch on it and if you feel that they are increasing in size or are causing some pain or burning,then you may consult a doctor for checkup.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks