Had non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Done remission. Can I take prescopodene for weight loss?

Oncologist, Surgical
I have had non-Hodgkins lymphoma and am in remission. Is it safe to take prescopodene for weight loss?
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rohan Khandelwal 1 hour later
Dear ma'am,

Thank you for asking your query at XXXXXXX If you are in remission, then there is no problem in taking the weight loss medicine but i would advise trying to lose weight by natural methods
Although there is no interaction of the drug with your disease, it is better that you consult your oncologist once before starting the medicine.

Hoping for the best.