Had missed abortion due to missing X chromosome, undergone D&C. Unable to conceive

Hi, I had a missed abortion in the month of XXXXXXX 2012 and had to undergo D &C. The reason was X chromosome missing. Since may 2012 we having been trying for a baby but no success as yet. Please guide
Posted Thu, 27 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 30 minutes later
I want to give you some general information like-
Ovulation occurs 14 day before your next period & chances of pregnancy occur when intercourse done 2 days before & 3 days after ovulation.
Second thing is there are only 15-20% chances of conception in one cycle.
A couple is said to be infertile when there occurs failure of conception even after one year of unprotected sex.
I will advise you to have intercourse on 11,13,15,17 & 19th day of your cycle to get maximum efficacy.
Once you conceive, you would have to undergo investigations like chorionic villous sampling or amniocentesis to rule out any chromosomal anomaly.
I hope your query has been answered.