Had misoprostol Had severe cramping with bleeding and blood clots. But one tablet flows out with blood.

hi my name is XXXXX i had misoprostol tablet last night at 12am two orally and two vaginally as written in booklet.i had severe cramping and started bleeding almost after two hrs passed blood clots.but in the morning one tablet flows out with there any porblem in that or is that ok..??plss reply
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
no problem

Detailed Answer:

If you have started to have severe cramping and the bleeding has also started, then the process of abortion has already started.

It is fine that one of the tablets was out with the blood. There should not be any problem with it.

Drink plenty of fluids and rest well.

I wish you quick recovery.