Had miscarriage. Got pregnant again. Feel something hard beside stomach. What is it?

Question
My name is XXXXXXX and I m 20 yr old.i had sex with my bf 2 months ago and I got pregnent.bt due to long journey in a bus my monthly period was came and it bleding happen aprox 20 days.bt now my period is not cmng and I m pregnent and something hard like has appeared besides my stomach.what is the reason and how it can be slved?
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Get ultrasound scan of the uterus done Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query. Could you please explain me this? - bt now my period is not cmng and I m pregnent. Are you saying that you are pregnant now? If yes, pregnancy itself can be the cause of the hard feeling behind your stomach. If not, it could be a cyst in the ovaries. To solve this, I suggest you to get a ultrasound scan of the uterus done. Both pregnancy and cyst can be ruled out by this investigation. Hope this helps you. Regards,

Follow-up: Had miscarriage. Got pregnant again. Feel something hard beside stomach. What is it? 23 minutes later
yes 1 week before i checked it with preganews then 2 pink line appeared then i had taken unwanted 72 kit bt nthing happened.today in the mrng again i checked with prega news bt same rslt appered.what to do now?

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: unwanted 72 will not work if you are pregnant Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the details. It is clear that you are pregnant by the positive preganews test. I would like to tell you that Unwanted 72 tablet will not work if you are pregnant. This is only to prevent a pregnancy and not to abort it. Since you are pregnant, you will most likely need medical termination of pregnancy to terminate the pregnancy. Before proceeding further with anything, I would suggest you to get a serum beta HCG test done along with an ultrasound scan of the uterus to confirm the pregnant. Depending on the result, we can proceed with further management. Hope this helps you.