Had miscarriage. Are my menstrual cycle normal?

After my miscarriage on 19 nov 2012 my first period was on13dec on 6th XXXXXXX on 3rd feb
3.than on 27th feb
4 than on23th march
5.than on 16th April
6. than on 10th may
7. than on 4th XXXXXXX
So just I want to know that my cycle is going right or. not as earlier I used to get my period 4days before my last cycle date is every thing is fine as I want to plan further

Posted Tue, 25 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 45 minutes later
Yes, as per the dates mentioned by you, your cycle is now normal. After miscarriage one or two cycle may be abnormal because of hormonal changes.
After miscarriage it is advisable to wait for 1yr. before planning another pregnancy but pregnancy can be planned as early as after 6 months of miscarriage.
As seven months have already passed, your cycles are normal and if you are feeling healthy you can start planning for pregnancy.
While planning pregnancy, you should take folic acid tablets. Whenever you miss your period you should immediately consult a gynaecologist and continue your pregnancy under supervision.
Hope I have answered your question If you have further query I will be happy to help.