Had micturatin syncopy followed by neck pain. Prescribed Myoril, ETova400 and Emazen D. Having heavy head and loose motion?

I have a pain on back of left ear going down to neck . I had micturatin syncopy followed by neck pain. My doctor advised folwg med Myoril 4mg x 3 times ETova400 x 2times Emazen D x 2 timesVertin 8 x 2 times and Cap Dutas T The prob after 5 days is I still hv pain in ear n neck Also heavy head n loose motion Pl advise ...
Posted Wed, 10 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ali Ismayilov 2 hours later
Hello and Welcome,

In my opinion, the treatment that has been prescribed for you is very appropriate and aims at your symptoms. If they do not help, however, you should consult your doctor to obtain prescription for more potent drugs. Moreover, you may need to be referred for additional tests like MRI.

As to heavy head and loose motion, they are most probably adverse effects of the prescribed medications. This should also be brought to attention of your doctor.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

A. Ismayilov, MD