Had metal shoulder implant. Having pain and pushing against nerves and muscles. Is baxyl safe to use?

I just bought it Is baxyl safe to use, I had a metal shoulder implant last Christmas with still a lot of pain now
as it seems slightly to big so pushes against the nerves and muscles!!!
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief can use it safely.
Detailed answer....
BAXYL is a liquid HYALORONAN supplement.
HYALORONAN is a naturally occurring constituent of all body tissues and biological fluids.It is claimed that it is much more effective than other commonly used joint formulations like GLUCOSAMINE and MSM.
It is supposed to be safe and effective supplement which promotes joint health and mobility.
It improves joint mobility by alleviating pain and reducing inflammation.
It promotes repair and maintenance and protection of cartilage and joint tissues.
There are no known contraindications for its use,no interaction with any drug or nutrient and no side effects.
You can use it safely but you must inform your treating doctor about it and must take his permission to do so.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck