Had medical abortion. TVS showed anteverted uterus. When should I expect next pregnancy?

my wife had a medical abortion on 5nov. after taking the abortion pills, the period came and continued for 6 days. First 2 days it was normal and next 4 days she had high bleeding. On 30th november she had TVS and the report is as below:
Uterus is anteverted and measures 5.2*4.4*3.5 cms.
It shows normal endometrial and myometrial echoes. Endometrium measures .4 cms.No evidence of retained products of conception. Cervix and vagina are normal. both ovaries are normal in size and echotexture.Both parametria are free.No mass lesion seen in pelvis.
After taking abortion pills, the cycle had started on 6th nov and continued till 11nov, from report there is no evidence of retained products, when she will get her next period? Does she need any further medical tests?
Posted Mon, 24 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Asra Ishtiaq Ahmed 1 hour later
Hello there.

Thanks for writing.

Her next period would probably start within 6 weeks from her abortion(from 6th November).

She does not require any other test or ultrasound.
Her ultrasound as you have mentioned is normal.

She is likely to ovulate within 2 weeks from abortion. So she may conceive again if no contraception is used.

I hope I have answered your query.