Had meatoplasty. Noticed light bleeding. Had 2 orgasms. Both with blood. No pain. Normal?

I had a meatoplasty 12 days ago (I am 40). There was light bleeding with the first few times I passed water, but it cleared after the first day. I had 2 orgasms today, both of which emitted blood only (approx. a full teaspoon). There was no pain. Is this normal?
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Relax,it will heal. Get examined once by your doc.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, Thanks for using XXXXXXX
I went through your query and can understand your concern.

During the procedure (urethromeatoplasty) a part of the distal urethral segment will be excised / incised for dilatation. Initial bleeding for first few times are normal. If you continue to drink plenty of fluid, the bleeding will resolve rapidly.

Now after 12 days usually there won't be any bleeding and it is not normal. Since you had 2 orgasms and during that time there may be local injury leading to bleeding. Usually this will heal and the bleeding will stop without any further problem. Now I hope the bleeding is stopped but just to exclude any problem, consult your surgeon for examination once to look for any local damage that may cause problem in later days and to remove if any clots. This will help you to prevent any later complications.

I also advice you not to have orgasms till you completely recover.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.

If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well.
Wish you a very happy life and good health.