Had masturbation in massage parlor. Worried of HIV or STD transmission. Help?

Question
sir ,
I did a foolish act today . I went to massage parlor i picked a girl . she was topless but wearing under garments . I was nude she put some cream on my body massaged me with her boobs , she rubbed my chest with her breast no kissing is involved , finally she did masturbating for me iam scarred will get hiv or std through this act plz help.
Posted Sun, 23 Jun 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Hi and thanks for the query,

The chances of actually getting HIV through this masturbation exercise are very rare. The concentration of HIV virus just for your information is relatively very low , with very very low chances of transmission. Added to this , its when there is contact between body fluids, or you actually have an exposed wound that you should really be afraid. I honestly feel the chances of getting HIV - AIDS as such are extremely low.

However, I would suggest you do an HIV test in three months time. But if you got access to modern hospitals, you might ask for a PCR for HIV and an Antigen P24 test, which could give results much earlier. If not, do a normal routine test in 3 months.

I must say again that however, the chances are too low, but possible.
I do not think you really got to worry that much.

Thanks and best regards. Do not hesitate asking further questions if need be.

Best regards,
Luchuo, MD.

Follow-up: Had masturbation in massage parlor. Worried of HIV or STD transmission. Help? 7 hours later
Hi DR ,

Thanks for your reply . I did not had any intercourse or oral sex . its only happy ending i mean hand job still chances of getting hiv through this act . and i need to do std test also . sorry i googled more on this topic but all that Dr say there is no chances of getting HIV 0R STD through this kind of act please help . Iam planing to get married in the month of august please help .

Thanks XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 14 minutes later
Hi and thanks for the query,

I also think it is almost impossible for you to get HIV through this then. NO need to panic.

Doing an STI testing as your own wish or routine is fine, but the act does not justify prescription of these tests.

I suggest you do not panic, stay calm and have a nice time. Best regards as I wish you good health. Risk of HIV in this case is almost absent or nonexistent, so be good.

Best regards,
Luchuo, MD.

Follow-up: Had masturbation in massage parlor. Worried of HIV or STD transmission. Help? 27 minutes later
Thanks once again for your quick reply . Dr what STI test i need to do for the above mentioned act and when its needs to be done . So Mean there is no need for me to worry about HIV for this above mentioned act , Iam planing to get married in August can i go head right . Thanks a ton May god bless you

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 12 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query,

As earlier mentioned, the above mentioned act DOES NOT expose to any reasonable risk of contracting HIV, and you really NEED NOT bother. As you want to get married, there are routine tests that are carried out by the couple. These tests usually include Blood groups, Rhesus Factor, Hepatitis B and C, Syphillis, Chlamydia, HIV, Hemoglobin Electrophoresis. This is important to know the various compatibility aspects, and prevent certain complications that the newborn might have. These are certainly going to be advised for you by your physician when you are about to get married. It is strongly advisable to XXXXXXX a physician as a couple before engaging into the marriage.

If you have already contacted your physician as a couple, fine. If not, you need to consult a physician for these tests first as a couple before you get married.

Thanks and hope this helps. Wishing you the best of health.

Luchuo, MD.