Had lumbar spondylosis. What are the possible reasons for weakness and dizziness?
User rating for this question
I am writing this for my mother who is 62 years old. I have already furnished her brief medical history in the preceeding pages. She , since last 17 days have been suffering from general weakness and severe head reeling . She complains of it more in the morning and evening time . She is all along in the bed only and find its difficult to walk . At present she is under medical observation at 'Life Line Hospital' at rourkela in Orissa. Please suggest what could be possible reasons for same and how do we proceed for an early cure.
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It is a geriatric problem. Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for calling Health care magic forum. Your mother aged 62 years had thyroid problem. You did not mention whether it is hyper or hypothyroidism. Whatever it is medicine should be used for life. She had lumbar spondylosis, and got operated twice. She also had acidity problem. She has weakness and dizziness, fallen twice. She is getting treatment, but no relief. I advise you to consult a neurologist for diagnosis and treatment. Acidity, anemia, and neuritis, deficiency of essentials, ischemia of brain may be the other causes. Present complaints are general weakness to the extent of unable to walk, more in the morning and evening. Means when the stomach is empty. Hypo thyroidism, anemia, acidity can be the most possible causes. Accordingly, you can approach the doctors. Wishing her a quick and complete recovery.
People also viewed
- Is irritability a side effect of viibryd?
- Rash around anus in pregnancy
- Is irritability a side effect of victoza?
- Square rash on anus
- Pricking sensation in anus
- Is bladder pain a side effect of victoza?
- Is pale skin a side effect of vicodin hp?
- Is pale skin a side effect of vicodin es?
- Lumbar spondylosis and dizziness
- What is lumbar spondylosis
- Something pink poking out my anus
- What are the dos and donts of a person having lumbar spondylosis
- What does constipation have to do with lumbar spondylosis
- Water pouring out anus
- Impression lumbar spondylosis