Had loose bowel, kidney bean shape matter in stool. What could it be?

Had a loses bowl movement & they was a kidney like bean shaped thing in my stool what could it be?
Posted Wed, 18 Jul 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 45 minutes later

Thanks for writing in.
I have gone through the report attached here.
It does not look like blood clot or fleshy thing. It is likely to be undigested food particle consumed on previous night.
Food particle need not be beans only as any edible material after taken in to digestive tract changes texture, color, shape-size. Since the gut is super mobile now food does not digest properly before forming stools hence take different shape.
So do not worry, get treated for loose motions. Watch for gross appearance of stool.
Take lots of fluid to prevent dehydration.

I hope I have answered your query. In case of other doubts I shall be happy to help you.
Best regards,