Had long cycle first time. After periods have black spotting and bleeding with stools. Underlying cause?

This July I had a cycle of 33 days ( 28.6.2013 to 30.7.2013) which has never happened before. Usually the length of my cycle is 25-28 days. After my periods ended, for the past 3 days (cd 12, cd 13, and cd 14) I am having black spotting (vaginal) during the day and little bleeding while passing morning stool. Also recently on 9th of this month I fell down and fractured my ankle. I'm concerned as this has never happened before. My case history is mentioned in the question below. Kindly advise.
Posted Sun, 1 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
your answer

Detailed Answer:
By your history,i also believe that endometriosis can be a issue here. You have already been treated with Zoladex which is one of the treatments for endometriosis. But the diagnosis of endometriosis can only be confirmed by a diagnostic laproscopy. You were given the zoladex before any confirmed diagnosis. Now in endometriosis,ovulation is a problem in most cases, along with heavy bleeding and pain. From the follicular studies you have mentioned,i see that you dont have large enough follicles.Your follicles are maturing properly. I think that you should go for a diagnostic and therapeutic laproscopy first. Once that is done, the severity of the endometriosis can be defined. In severe endometriosis you may need another course of zoladex. After that you will need ovulation induction drugs again. With regular follicular monitoring, along with folic acid and duphaston, your chances will be better. That outcome is too early to predict. We will have to see eventually how you respond to the treatment.
Follow-up: Had long cycle first time. After periods have black spotting and bleeding with stools. Underlying cause? 9 hours later

After I posted the question yesterday, I have started bleeding (this is red blood). This was cycle day 14 and 15. I tested with an Home pregnancy test today morning and it is showing a positive. Now I am really scared. Could it be an ectopic?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
If the pregnancy test is showing positive and you are also bleeding then you need to get an ultrasound asap. Ecotpic can only be diagnosed on an ultrasound though there are other signs like acute abdominal pain, sweating and tachy cardia . If your pregnancy test is positive then you first need to confirm it again with an ultrasound and a blood test . I suggest you see your doctor immediately .