Had letroz, period cycle extended. IUI did not succeed, advised laproscopy where tubes were clear. Naturally best option?

Dear Doctor,
I want to know whether there was a chance of conceiving as my cycle extended from 27days to 31days. I had letroz from my 2nd day of period to 6th day of period. I have been trying for past four March 2010 i had my first IUI done and when it was not success, my doctor advised for laproscopy wherein the tubes were clear...hence it was advised to try natuarally. Please advice. Thanks & Regards
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 10 hours later

If your tubes are open and partner semen is normal, chances of conception are fair with your cycle pattern.

You must be having “ultrasound for follicle monitoring report” (egg maturation and rupture), at the time of rupture have frequent sexual relation with your partner. If it was not done yet, I suggest you to discuss with your doctor and plan it.

Also take folic acid 5 mg per day to prevent congenital anomalies in baby.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you do not have any further queries.

All the best