Had left side abdomen pain. Diagnosed with kidney stone. Now having pain in head and neck

Neurologist, Surgical
Earlier in XXXXXXX 2013 i had left side abdomen pain but in reports it was ok. They discharge me next day and informed me may be some small kidney stone that may came out now all fine. But i had small pain sometimes. Now from last 1 week i am having pain in my left side of head and neck. I am taking homeopathic medcine from one week but pain is still there. Its not a heavy pain but still i feel sometime. Please advise treatment or any tests if required.
Posted Thu, 14 Nov 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Praveen K Nath 4 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your history in detail.

Any pain persisting for more than few weeks is considered a chronic pain .
May I suggest

1. Please consult a physician /surgeon to rule out any cause for abdominal pain .you may need a repeat GOOD ultrasound/blood tests .

2. Get a trial of analgesics / antianxiety medication for about two weeks for your headache etc

3. If headache /neck pain still persists , consult a neurologist & get your MRI BRAIN & CERVICAL SPINE to rule out any intracranial /cervical cause .

4. If MRI is also normal then do some YOGA /DESTRESSING EXERCISES ETC .

Deptt. of neurosurgery