Had lasik surgery but now getting headache. Side effect?

i had lasik surgery last month ......but now my head is paining and seveare headacche there any side effect pz suggest me
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
It may be because of residual refractive error

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Lasik surgery is known to cause pain and discomfort of the eye initially in the early postoperative period till the corneal wound heals.
Since it is already one month, this is very much unlikely.
Headache may be because of remaining amount of refractive error left out after LASIK surgery. Please let me know
- The status of vision in each eye after LASIK surgery
- Pre existing refractive error before LASIK surgery

Kindly send me the details of the above questions.

Thank you
Follow-up: Had lasik surgery but now getting headache. Side effect? 50 minutes later
befor lasik surgery = my eye power -5.5 left eye and -5.75 right eye 0.25 both eye plz suggest me is there any side effect my mind is thinking unwanted thinks i cant control it .....daiy am suffering from headache more then 5 hours but am continuing eye drops name is systance me doctor and suggest me
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Headache not related to LASIK

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for the reply.
Since LASIK has corrected almost all the pre existing refractive error, it is unlikely to have head ache because of LASIK surgery.
Please do continue the eye drops as advised by your doctor.
Regarding head ache no need to worry as it is not related to LASIK surgery. It may be because of some other reasons and the most common reasons for head ache are those headaches associated with sinusitis, migraine.
As of now you can take analgesic drugs for head ache, if head ache continues or increase in severity please do consult your eye doctor.

Hope I have answered your query.

Thank you