Had kidney stone and told to drink water. After drinking have pain at base of sternum. On levaquin

I had a kidney stone removed last Wednesday. I was told to drink 64 0z of water a day (with lemon in it). Now after drinking a glass I have intense pain at the base of my sternum. Is it gas? Nothing is relieving it. This has been happening for two days now...
The pain subsides after a while, but then returns after I eat or drink again. I am taking an antibiotic, Levaquin (500 mg tab), magnesium 400 mg per day, and Florastor, a probiotic.
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Avinash Ignatius 13 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Your symptoms are suggestive of increased acidity or some acid peptic disease. Likely to have been precipitated by the stress of surgery and the increased number of pills.

Consider taking some kind of antacid or yogurt might help relieve your symptoms.

However if symptoms persist do review with your doctor.