Had kidney infections. Quadriplegic. Suggestions

I have been in and out of hospital since November 2012...I have had kidney infections, pneumonia, c diff, and upper respitory infections. I am also a quadriplegic since 2002. During all the tests they have ran, can h.i.v. Aids, or an std have been detected with any of my blood work?
Posted Thu, 6 Jun 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
You are quadriplegic and hence you are as such more susceptible for infections like pneumonia and urinary tract infection.
Please get a post voiding ultrasound of kidney ureter and bladder to see residual urine which is a common cause.
As far as the HIV is concerned you should contact the hospital lab for the reports.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.