Had joints pain, took penidure. Have chest pain during breathing, given betaloc. Taking pencom injection after test. Suggest?

in the age of 10(in 1995) i suffered from joints pain ,Doctor suggested me to take penidure 6LA,i took penidure 6LA for three years continuously after every 21 days. and my joints pain was totally cured. After 15 year(in 2010) ,i feel slight chest pain during breathing and consult doctor of Baroda heart centre immediately.He suggested me paracetamol tablet for (2 days )and betaloc 25mg(Daily till further notice) .But i did not found any improvement after taking those medicine. So i went to Bankers Heart centre,Baroda. and there they came to identify and asked me about my past history. they checked my blood sample and told me to take Pencom-12 LA injection after each 21 days. Now after every 21 days i am taking pencom 12 LA injection(from XXXXXXX 2011 onwards ).and feel better.
Can this injection cure me completely from my heart disease?
now i am 29 years how many years more i have to take this injection?
Can i suffer Heart attack ever?
What are the eating items i need to avoid?
what will happen if i miss to take injection after 21 days?

Waiting for your positive reply sir

Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Investigate to exclude Rheumatic heart...

Detailed Answer:
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The injection does not cure any heart disease.
It is given to prevent streptococcal infection – as prophylaxis against Rheumatic fever. (because Rheumatic fever can affect the heart – over the long term)
It is not generally not given for long term at this age...
It has nothing to do with ‘heart attack’
Discuss with your doctor – have ECHOcardiogram and blood tests...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck