Had irregular periods and having abdominal pain and cramping. What do you suggest?
User rating for this question
Yes, I have lower back ache, that regins, from burning to pain, to thr point. that I am going to bend backwards in half.. During this time , lower abdominal ache, cramping, to the degree, my insides are heavy and what to fall out. Having a bowel movement gives a short relief, but pain comes back. during this time a have a period. I am 50, and had had irregular periods for several years. Becaming less frequent , however, when they happen, I bleed for weeks. This past month, the worst 30 days, heavy follow, with above back, abdominal pain horrible, all with the feeling of parts dropping out. My, last pap, showed normal, and the Dr. Says its a myth, that menopause, and connection to , hysterectomy and no long done. Hormones playing no part in this...........maybe when I turn 52 he might suggest estrogen .......feel tired often, have the night sweats, emotional periods,
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows . Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that whatever symptoms you are giving are not pointing towards a clear cut diagnosis . But still we can discuss to sort it out . You need to get a USG Abdomen done , only after its result we can say what problem is going on . If your hormones are to play a role in this the possibilty is that you can be having irritable bowel syndrome also . Your doctor is the best person to take a decision on this as he has examined you , so follow his advise . Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Spotting abdominal pain have irregular periods not pregnant what else
- Irregular periods ovuloc ocp abdominal pain bleeding
- Is blood in the urine or stools a side effect of factive?
- Corticosteroids injections and yeast infections
- Evidence of spillage of contrast on the right
- Is unusual tiredness a side effect of hydroxychloroquine?
- Abdominal pain irregular periods trying to conceive
- How to fixed copper t in vigina
- Is swollen or painful glands a side effect of fluoxetine?
- Corneal infection marijuana treatment
- Frequent urination abdominal pain irregular periods have ovarian cyst suggestions
- Is irregular menstrual periods a side effect of gildagia?
- Spotting with abdominal pain remedy history of irregular periods
- Corpus luteum cyst pregnancy tailbone pain
- Is dark urine a side effect of glimepiride/rosiglitazone?