Had intercourse on 3rd day of periods. Can I get pregnant?

Question
my period started at 1st jully and on 3rd jully I had sex without protection so can I get pregnent.?
and do we get the right results of pregnancy test during periods by using preganews?
and I am running in periods now also.
pls help me
Posted Wed, 24 Jul 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Hi XXXXX

Hope you are doing well.

You cannot get pregnant while you are on periods.

Yes, you get the right result with preganews test while you take it in your periods. However, it is unnecessary expenditure for you since you cannot get pregnant while menstruating.

You are not pregnant. Please relax.

Hope this clarifies. Take care!

Follow-up: Had intercourse on 3rd day of periods. Can I get pregnant? 16 minutes later
so is there a need to take unwanted 72 or not

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later

There is no need to take unwanted 72.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Had intercourse on 3rd day of periods. Can I get pregnant? 2 hours later
thank you:-)

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 44 minutes later
Pleasure is mine.

Please write a review if time permits.

Thanks!

Follow-up: Had intercourse on 3rd day of periods. Can I get pregnant? 43 minutes later
what happen of that sperm which inserted in vagina during my 3 rd day of periods by sex? . and can sperm live 3 days in the body so it is living in my body or not during periods?

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 14 hours later

The sperm that was released into your vagina during the 3rd day of your period lives for 24 hours. However, since you do not have an egg or ovum during the time of your periods, the sperm dies after 24 hours.

No, sperm cannot live for 3 days in your body.

Take care!