Had intercourse for first time. Fluttery feeling in lower stomach and or sick stomach. What could it be?

I had intercourse for very first time on the day that my period finished. That was four days ago and since an hour or so after it happened, I have a fluttery feeling in my lower stomach and feel unwell or sick in my stomach. We both received some terrible news that day so I do not know if it is that that is causing it or what. I am just looking for some advice.
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 31 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.

Myalgia and sick feeling is very common after intercourse for the first time.
I recommend you to take analgesics if this continues beyond couple of days.
Rest for sometime will take care of it.
So relax.

Let me know if you need furher clarifications. I will be happy to help.
Dr Nilofer