Had intercourse during the ovulation cycle. Why do I have odorless discharge and delayed period? Am I pregnant?

We are trying to conceive and I had 2 mature eggs that my dr confirmed. I ovulated on the 14th. had intercourse on the 12, 14, and 16. I am due to start my period today and only have a thick white odorless discharge and no signs of starting my period. I took a hpt and it was negative. Could I be pregnant and just testing too soon?
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Jagdish 35 minutes later

If you are conceived, you will miss periods. HPT will be positive usually after 6-12 days after conception (around the same time as start of menses). Because you did not get menses and HPT is negative.

Periods could be delayed by 1week even in normal females without conception.

Repeat the HPT 2 more times with 2 days gap. If it is negative, it means your not pregnant.

DISCLAIMER : This advice is based upon history as provided by the patient as there is no Physician – Patient relationship established. The patient has not been examined per se. The advice is not valid for medico-legal purposes. Please see a local doctor before acting upon the advice.