Had intercourse during ovulation period. Missing periods. Chances of pregnancy?

May 2013
my wife had period on 26 september 2012.we had sex on 17 october,but i did not cum in her vagina..till now ie 6th november her period has not started.. Is it a thing 2 worry!has she conceived!
Posted Mon, 26 Nov 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

If your wife is having irregular periods it is difficult to predict the time of ovulation.
But if she is having regular periods with cycle length of around 35 days then there is possibility that ovulation might have occurred around 17th October.
Sometimes preejaculate fluid can contain spermatozoa.
So better to check for pregnancy once. You can go for blood test for pregnancy which will give more accurate result, if facility is not available go for urine test for pregnancy.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.