Had intercourse and not had periods. Is there any home remedy to prevent pregnancy?

Hi, I had an intercourse with my boyfriend and I feel im pregnant as I hve not yet my periods...and its just 8 days nw... can u tell me any home remedy
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: there is no home remedy to prevent pregnancy Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, I have read your query. Please let me know the date of your last menstrual period (LMP), and the date of sexual intercourse. I am sorry to say but unfortunately, there is no home remedy to prevent or abort a pregnancy. Please let me know the details to help you specifically regarding further steps of action. Awaiting your response. Regards,
Follow-up: Had intercourse and not had periods. Is there any home remedy to prevent pregnancy? 3 minutes later
19 of last month was my menstral date and had intercourse on 16
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: unlikely to be pregnant Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, Do you mean to say you had intercourse on 16th November? If yes, it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. Your last menstrual date was 19th October. During the time of 16th November, you were in your safe or unfertile period. That makes it unlikely for you to be pregnant now. Please relax, do not worry. Do wait for your periods to come for a couple of days more. You should get it sooner. If at all you do not get your periods by 30th of November, then you may want to do a home urine pregnancy test. However, my experience says that you are not pregnant. Wish you good health. Take care!